Sprinter chassis motorhomes for sale in Virginia

We found 1 listings
RV Description Price Year Length Sleeps Location State Listed Source
Era 2010 Winnebago ERA TOURING COACH ERA 170X TOURING COACH ERA 170XThis RV is in excellent condition, Garage Kept 95% of its life and covered the other 5%. Listed Below NADA Reccommended Low Retail. All maintenace records and manuals available. Upgrades throughout: Mercedes Diesel Engine - 22MPG Leather InteriorĀ  Complete Blackout window shades Additional Cabinet Storage Custom bench seat fold out into twin bed Jensen Custom Stereo DVD COMBO with additional speakers Cummins Generator (autostart) Electric and Gas Water Heater Two Burner StoveĀ  Three Cycle … $60,000 2010 Fredericksburg VA 12/29/17 12:00 am (52 days ago) RV Trader Online